Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just try this--its simply the best bar.
Make and share this Fireman's Fudge Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 2⁄3 cups crushed graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons hornes custard powder
- 2 cups powdered icing sugar
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- This is all no bake. Do each layer and let chill before the next.
- Layer one: cream butter and sugar well; stir in cocoa powder, vanilla, and egg. Beat well creamed.
- Stir in the coconut, wafer crumbs, and nuts.
- Press into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Layer Two: Mix milk, sugar, and salt in a sauce pot over med heat.
- When mixture begins to boil, time and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows, and chipits.
- Stir well until all is melted.
- Add vanilla; stir.
- Pour over the bottom layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Layer Three: Cream butter, custard powder, icing sugar, and milk.
- Beat well until creamy and no lumps.
- Spread over the firm chocolate layer.
- Return to fridge and chill two hours.
- Layer Four: Melt chocolate with the butter.
- Cool a minutes or two.
- Pour over the chilled layer; spread evenly.
- Return to refrigerator, until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep chilled, or in freezer, take out 20 minutes before serving.