Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
GOOD-GOOD-GOOD!!!! I love wings and these are definetly not for the faint of heart. They are good and spicy (aren't hot wings supposed to be?)and easy to fix. Prep time will depend on how long you want to keep these in the frige.
- 1 (1 lb) package chicken wings (tips removed if desired)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- blue cheese or ranch dressing
- In a large bowl mix together the oil, vinegar, Tabasco, chili powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Rinse wings in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add wings to the mixture in bowl and toss to evenly coat all wings (I put the mixture in a large zip-lock bag and shake everything together until coated).
- If tossing in bowl cover and chill the wings in sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- (of course the longer you chill them the more the sauce soaks in).
- Set oven to broil.
- Remove wings from sauce and place in a 13x9 foil lined baking pan.
- Broil wings about 4" from heat 7-10 minutes.
- Turn and broil other side about 7 minutes.
- Continue turning every couple of minutes until wings are done.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
These wings are awesome. I will meke them a little hotter next time my husband likes his wings very very very hot, but they were perfect otherwise no fat on them after cooked. Yum. Thank you.
These wings are SO GOOD! SO SO GOOD!!! My boyfriend has a special place in his heart for wings, and he requests these in particular all the time!!! He'll go to the store and buy a pack of drumsticks and put them in my frige as a hint that he wants THESE!! Thank you for an impeccable, perfect, best I've ever had wing recipe!!
I made this for my hubby ( a hot wing freak) and he LOVED them. He said they were the best wings hes ever had. LOL maybe he said that cause he has to! Eitherway....They are easy to make and so yummy !!!