Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A great cheeseball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 9 ounces meat, finely chopped
- 4 ounces onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients using your hands. Place in referigerator for 20 min to solidify.
- Remove from referigerator and form into a ball or loaf.(your choice).
- At this point you can use the cheese ball.
- Note: you can roll ball in cinely chopped pecans or parsley flakes.
- Any type of meat may be used.