Recipe by Ladderman229
My Brothers at the Firehouse love this, not for dieters, and no leftovers!!! This can be scaled down, as I have to feed 8 guys.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This is really good! Lots of different flavors going on here, but they are all good. I cut this recipe in half, then also cut each chicken breast in half. I'm glad I did because this is so rich, I could only eat a half portion. DH ate two!
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 18 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts to approximately 1/2 -inch thickness. Place in large ZipLoc bag, pour in worcestershire sauce, & marinade in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Put bacon in large skillet, Saute until crisp. Remove, crumble, & set aside.
- In same skillet, saute onions & mushrooms for 5 mins., until slightly browned. Remove & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- (Honey-Mustard Dressing)-In mixing bowl, place Dijon mustard, mayonnaise & honey. Mix well. Set aside.
- Saute chicken in skillet(w/bacon drippings) 4-5 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove & place on 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Spread generous amount of dressing over chicken breasts, top with sauteed onion, mushroom & bacon. Sprinkle good amount of Monterey Jack cheese over top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 mins., until cheese melts. Remove from oven.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and serve.