- 6 (10 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 1⁄2 lbs dark brown sugar
- 18 ounces favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 small onion (minced finely)
- 6 ounces bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- In large Crockpot combine baked beans, brown sugar, barbeque sauce, and onion.
- Set crockpot on high for 1 hour. At end of first hour dip off excess liquid before stiring.
- Set Crockpot to med and continue cooking for 5 more hours (at end of each hour dip off excess liquid before stirring).
- Add bacon bits before last hour of cooking.