Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This spicy sauce, when served over grilled shrimp and rice, is to die for. Serve with Firehose Reisling to put out the fire!
- In a deep skillet, over medium heat, saute garlic in the sesame oil for one minute.
- In 1 minute increments, stir in the following ingredients: ginger, red bell peppers and green onion.
- When peppers are softened, add curry, curry paste, cumin, coconut milk and cilantro. Immediately reduce heat to low.
- Stir constantly so as not to burn the coconut milk. Keep on heat until sauce is hot but not boiling.
- Pour this sauce over grilled (baked or boiled also work) shrimp on a bed of plain, white rice.