Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This spicy sauce, when served over grilled shrimp and rice, is to die for. Serve with Firehose Reisling to put out the fire!
- In a deep skillet, over medium heat, saute garlic in the sesame oil for one minute.
- In 1 minute increments, stir in the following ingredients: ginger, red bell peppers and green onion.
- When peppers are softened, add curry, curry paste, cumin, coconut milk and cilantro. Immediately reduce heat to low.
- Stir constantly so as not to burn the coconut milk. Keep on heat until sauce is hot but not boiling.
- Pour this sauce over grilled (baked or boiled also work) shrimp on a bed of plain, white rice.