Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the best days that my son had in Kindergarden was the day his teacher made Firefly Juice! My picky 5 year old had his teacher write out the recipe and brought the delicious mixture home from school. This recipe is for a large batch, but we also can make a glass at a time just using smaller amounts. We love it! It's really is good! Cute name. Easy. Fun. Enjoy!
- 1 (64 ounce) carton pineapple-orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite (or 7-Up, Sierra Mist, etc.)
- 1 (7 ounce) canwhipped cream, spray can (RediWhip)
- 1 cup yellow candy sprinkles
- Mix equal parts of pineapple-orange juice and Sprite and stir gently. Top of a spritz of whipped cream and sprinkles. A straw is helpful. Enjoy your firefly juice!
My kids got a kick out of this punch! They thought it was so cool to have a drink with whipped cream and sprinkles! They thought it tasted great, too. I enjoyed it myself! This will be a fun treat for us all! Made for PAC Fall 2009