Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Richard Simmons' "Farewell to Fat." (1996)
Make and share this Fired-Up Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In sealable plastic bag combine drumettes, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon paprika, and cayenne.
- Seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Remove drumettes from marinade and arrange in single layer in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with half the remaining paprika.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn drumettes over.
- Sprinkle with remaining paprika.
- Bake anothers 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink near the bone.
- Pour dressing into small bowl.
- Arrange chicken pieces and celery sticks on serving platter.
- Accompany with dressing for dipping.