Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my mom's 4th of July specialty... requested every year. These are easy to make, and provide a unique twist to traditional hot wings
- 10 lbs chicken wings, split and tipped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 (2/3 ounce) packages Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups hot sauce, choice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, plus
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- bleu cheese salad dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Either grill wings on outdoor grill or bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together.
- Coat grilled/baked wings with sauce, bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with bleu cheese dressing if desired.
Excellent twist on the same old buffalo wings--I hope more people try these soon! Great flavor. Instead of Good Seasons mix I subbed homemade mix TSR Version Good Seasons ItalianSalad Dressing Mixby Todd Wilbur. Thank you for sharing this recipe!