This is my mom's 4th of July specialty... requested every year. These are easy to make, and provide a unique twist to traditional hot wings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Either grill wings on outdoor grill or bake for 30 minutes.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients together.
- 4Coat grilled/baked wings with sauce, bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 5Serve with bleu cheese dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Wings
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 551.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix