Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Turn up the heat with these delicious cheese cracker's The perfect tailgating snack or anytime.
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (Can add more to your liking)
- 13 2⁄3 ounces of cheese snack crackers
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl; let sit 10 minutes to really get the crackers coated. Spread them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle any oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers. Bake in a preheated 250 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through. Allow to cool and store in seal-able bag.