Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 10 min Makes 8 appetizer or 4 entrée servings
Make and share this Firecracker Shrimp Dippers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageseapak popcorn shrimp, frozen
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- chipotle pepper (add more or less for desired level of spice)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- PREPARE the shrimp according to package.
- PUT the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers,.
- lemon juice and garlic in an electric blender.
- container. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add the cilantro. Season to taste with salt.
- and pepper. Pulse just until the ingredients.
- are mixed.
- SERVE sauce on the side for dipping or toss.
- shrimp with sauce and serve immediately.