Recipe by Iron Bloomers
Shut The Front Door!!!!! Do Not make these....they are totally addicting & you'll be sooooo sorry. I shared this find with Dib's & she said the very same thing! I can promise you if you like crispy & spicy & shrimp you'll be hooked! Just Remember I warned you! Found on Pinterest & traced back to 'Picture the Recipe"
- 12 large shrimp, cleaned
- 6 egg roll wraps, halved on the diagonal
- oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon flour, mixed with a little water (for sealing the wrappers)
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced & the zest
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl or zip lock bag.
- Add the shrimp tossing to coat.
- place in fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Lay out your wrappers.
- Place one shrimp on each wrapper, fold 1 corner over the shrimp & roll,wrapping tightly, moisten remaining point with flour/water mixture & seal it over the roll.
- Repeat with remaining shrimp wraps.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a cast iron frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry a few rolls at a time turning once till golden brown, this only takes a couple of minutes as shrimp cook quickly.
- Serve hot with sweet & sour sauce.
- Can be made with smaller shrimp & wonton wrappers.