Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shut The Front Door!!!!! Do Not make these....they are totally addicting & you'll be sooooo sorry. I shared this find with Dib's & she said the very same thing! I can promise you if you like crispy & spicy & shrimp you'll be hooked! Just Remember I warned you! Found on Pinterest & traced back to 'Picture the Recipe"
- 12 large shrimp, cleaned
- 6 egg roll wraps, halved on the diagonal
- oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon flour, mixed with a little water (for sealing the wrappers)
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced & the zest
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl or zip lock bag.
- Add the shrimp tossing to coat.
- place in fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Lay out your wrappers.
- Place one shrimp on each wrapper, fold 1 corner over the shrimp & roll,wrapping tightly, moisten remaining point with flour/water mixture & seal it over the roll.
- Repeat with remaining shrimp wraps.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a cast iron frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry a few rolls at a time turning once till golden brown, this only takes a couple of minutes as shrimp cook quickly.
- Serve hot with sweet & sour sauce.
- Can be made with smaller shrimp & wonton wrappers.
I made these twice, didn't use any sugar and my family went crazy over them, they are addicting
Great Recipe! Easy to follow directions with perfect shrimp and exactly the right spice-not so hot it drowns out the shrimp flavor-I love the crunch too! I double the marinade, divide and save half for dipping. Thanks for Posting!