Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
Here's a recipe for spicing up shrimp. Prep time includes the minimum marinating time. These can be served hot or chilled and used as an appetizer.
- Place the ingredients for the mash in a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth paste forms (probably about 1 minute).
- Place in a covered dish with the shrimp and marinate at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Heat the tablespoon of olive oil and saute the shrimp until pink.
- Use the lemon juice to deglaze the pan, and season the shrimp with salt as needed.
- If desired, you can garnish with thinly sliced avocado, sprigs of cilantro, or cherry tomatoes.