- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lb uncooked extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail intact, butterflied
- 2 teaspoons finely grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped small red pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok or large frying pan on medium-high. Add sesame oil. Add next 3 ingredients and stir-fry for 2 minutes until shrimp start to turn pink. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add yellow pepper to wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add next 6 ingredients and stir.
- Stir cornstarch and water until smooth and add to wok. Heat and stir until bubbling and thickened. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 1 minute until pink and coated.