Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light and Tasty
Make and share this Firecracker Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, garlic, parsley and seasonings. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with sauce.