Chef #218219's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat flat grill to 350°F.
- 2Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tail on.
- 3In a medium stainless bowl, combine the olive oil, grated lemon zest, cayenne pepper, thyme, and all but about two tablespoons of the parsley.
- 4Add shrimp, stir to coat, and marinate for 2 hours.
- 5Wrap each shrimp in a slice of pancetta bacon, overlapping the pancetta slightly with each turn to completely cover the shrimp.
- 6Thread the shrimp on skewers.
- 7Cook the shrimp over heat until pancetta begins to color and the shrimp are pink and opaque throughout.
- 8Remove shrimp from skewers and toss with the lemon juice and reserved parsley.
- 9Plate with starch choice, vegetable, and thyme sprig and lemon zest garnish.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.1
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 406.6 mg
- Sodium 898.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.7 g