Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Firecracker Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat flat grill to 350°F.
- Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tail on.
- In a medium stainless bowl, combine the olive oil, grated lemon zest, cayenne pepper, thyme, and all but about two tablespoons of the parsley.
- Add shrimp, stir to coat, and marinate for 2 hours.
- Wrap each shrimp in a slice of pancetta bacon, overlapping the pancetta slightly with each turn to completely cover the shrimp.
- Thread the shrimp on skewers.
- Cook the shrimp over heat until pancetta begins to color and the shrimp are pink and opaque throughout.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and toss with the lemon juice and reserved parsley.
- Plate with starch choice, vegetable, and thyme sprig and lemon zest garnish.