Recipe by Kay D.
from Meals.com. I changed the amounts of the olive oil and red wine vinegar; it just seemed a little too dry. It's not spicy or anything, so I'm not sure why it's called "firecracker"
- 2 (510.29 g) package cheese tortellini, cooked and chilled
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (used a red one, for more color contrast)
- 118.29 ml pitted and halved ripe olives
- 118.29 ml freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml freshly shredded romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Pour into large bowl; cool.
- Whisk in vinegar.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives, Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese; toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.