Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another delicious salmon or ocean trout recipe with Asian flavours. Time does not include marinating time 4-6 hours.
- 8 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or low sodium)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place salmon fillets in dish for marinating.
- In a bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Pour over fish and marinate in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Grill fillets on BBQ until cooked to your liking.
Followed recipe exactly & love it. Reminds me of the Firecracker salmon rolls at Cheesecake Factory. I baked the salmon at 400 for 15 minutes.
Delicious, even the kids loved it!! So simple to make!!
Wow! We loved this recipe! It was very easy to prepare and the flavors are terrific! Thanks!