Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another delicious salmon or ocean trout recipe with Asian flavours. Time does not include marinating time 4-6 hours.
- 8 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or low sodium)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place salmon fillets in dish for marinating.
- In a bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Pour over fish and marinate in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Grill fillets on BBQ until cooked to your liking.