Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Southern Living.
- 36 ounces salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried red peppers, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Whisk together all ingredients except salmon. Place 6 6 oz salmon fillets in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour marinade over. (reserve 1/4 cup for glaze).
- Seal and allow to marinate in refrigerator 30 minute.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard marinade. Grill salmon on a hot grill 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade while grilling.