- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breasts with cold water.
- Cut chicken breasts into medium sized chunks.
- Bread Chicken with seasoned bread crumbs and flour mix.
- Fry chicken in 1 1/2 cup of olive oil until done.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Combine vinegar, honey, brown sugar, garlic powder (to taste), and red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Pour over chicken in a deep bowl and mix well until evenly coated.
- Pour coated chicken into a shallow baking dish and bake for 15min.
- Let cool and serve as appetizer or with Lo Mein noodles.