Mims & Squims's Note:
Spicy twist on an American classic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (from bottle, drained)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey breast or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, finely shredded
- 1In a small bowl, combine sour cream, horseradish, relish, and jalapenos. Cover with saran wrap and chill.
- 2Season meat with salt and pepper. Shape into patties and grill one side 5-8 minutes. Flip, top with cheese, & grill 5-8 more minutes till cooked through.
- 3Use garlic press to mince garlic (or finely chop by hand). Mix into butter to make garlic butter. Brush burger buns with garlic butter & grill to toast.
- 4Serve patties on toasted buns & top with sour cream/horseradish mixture, tomato slices, lettuce, and desired condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Cheeseburger
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.1
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 933.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 40.6 g