Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Instead of serving traditional garlic bread with spaghetti and lasagna, try this bread. It is a tasty companion to soups and salads. It has a Tex Mex attitude!
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies (, drained)
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Shape pizza dough into a 14x5 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle chiles and cheese on rectangle, leaving a half inch border.
- Fold up long sides to make a roll and seal, pinching sides together.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
Extremely easy to make and very tasty. The entire family enjoyed it. I think I actually now prefer this to the standard garlic bread. A great bread choice for any meal. Thanks for posting it Dawn...I am so glad I finally tried it.
Easy to make. I tried it just for the heck of it. If it's spicey you're after, you may want to add some chopt jalapeno or use extra hot jack cheese.