Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderfully delicious & kicked up way to please your family, with a bite that's all "BAM!" It's a bit spicy but that's what makes it SOOO good!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 28 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 green chilies, non drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In skillet, cook beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add beans, and spices.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Arrange tortillas over the top.
- Combine soup and green chilies; pour over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, at 350 degrees.
- 8 servings.