Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Alot like enchiladas but without the hassle. Tastes just as good the next day for leftovers, if you have any left!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 -3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inch)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
- In a skillet, brown the beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 in.
- Arrange tortillas over the top.
- Mix soup and tomatoes; pour over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream on top.
This was a good recipe. Of course I had to make a few changes to fit my liking. I didn't use the onion because DH doesn't like it. I added a little garlic powder with the seasonings. I also added an extra can of black beans, a small can of chopped black olives and a handful or so of frozen corn. I turned it into an almost one dish meal by layering everything in my large skillet and baking it in that. It tastes really good. It did seem a little runny but that was ok. I'll probably make this one again! Thanks for posting PJLaura!