- 680.38 g ground beef
- 4 sesame seed rolls, split and toasted
- 236.59 ml mixed greens
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml jamaican jerk spice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 9.85 ml lime zest
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ground beef, curry powder, jerk seasoning, and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 (3/4-inch) thick patties.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place patties on the grill and grill 13-15 min, uncovered for medium doneness. Turning two to three times.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls.
- Place a burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with the mixed greens.
- Top with the other half of the rolls and serve.