1/1 Photo of Firecracker Burgers With Cooling Lime Sauce
This recipe was a finalist in the "Grilled Beef" category of the 2003 National Beef Cook-Off. Found it on the Texas beef website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the ground beef, curry powder, jerk seasoning, and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- 2Shape into 4 (3/4-inch) thick patties.
- 3Heat grill to medium.
- 4Place patties on the grill and grill 13-15 min, uncovered for medium doneness. Turning two to three times.
- 5Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- 6Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls.
- 7Place a burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with the mixed greens.
- 8Top with the other half of the rolls and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Burgers With Cooling Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 1055.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame seed rolls
jamaican jerk spice