Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was a finalist in the "Grilled Beef" category of the 2003 National Beef Cook-Off. Found it on the Texas beef website.
- Combine the ground beef, curry powder, jerk seasoning, and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 (3/4-inch) thick patties.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place patties on the grill and grill 13-15 min, uncovered for medium doneness. Turning two to three times.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls.
- Place a burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with the mixed greens.
- Top with the other half of the rolls and serve.
Wonderful recipe! Very refreshing. We loved the lime sauce. :)