Recipe by Vegan Courtney
Adapted from the book "Real Vegetarian Thai." This is a great dish with jasmine rice. Keep some soy sauce handy.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (or vegetable oil if you don't have sesame oil on hand)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sweet and hot garlic sauce (Sweet and Hot Garlic Sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil on medium-high in a skillet for about a minute, or just until it starts to smoke.
- Add the broccoli and cook until it's shiny and bright green, stirring frequently (about 1 minute).
- Add the veggie stock and salt and cover.
- Turn to medium and cook about two minutes; the broccoli should be slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Toss with Sweet and Hot Garlic Sauce and remove from heat.
- Serve hot, warm, at room temp, cold -- Enjoy!