Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Fireballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (tinyurl.com n6la9al)
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (80/15)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (McIlhenny Tobasco green pepper sauce)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (Cholula Original hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Combine all ingredients by hand in a large bowl.
- Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest and allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat the cooling rack of a ½ sheet pan with non-stick spray or olive oil
- Roll meat into balls 1½ - 2 inches in diameter (approx. 1 rounded tablespoon.) and place evenly on rack.
- Cook at 400° F for 30 minute
- Can be added to spaghetti, mac & cheese, salads, used for meatball sandwich, etc. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.