Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs 30 mins
Ever eaten an atomic fireball and a piece of chicken? No??? Well give this a try instead. Cook time includes marinating time.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the liquor, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to a evenly coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- To cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the chicken, shaking off excess marinade.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- and bring to a boil. Boil until it begins to thicken and about 1 cup remains, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Sear the chicken until golden on both sides. Pour the reduced marinade over the chicken and place in the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes and serve.
Interesting idea, but kinda bland.
this was great!! i found a cinnamon schnapps called "fireball" and used that. I also drizzled a little right after i plated it, to give it an extra mmmph lol. Made for photo tag in the games room. Served with garlic fries!