Recipe by bratty
i came up with this after trying a store bought version of this dish. with some suggestions from other people on recipezaar. it's really a combinatin of both. use whatever spices you want. but this was surprisingly good.
Top Review by Merlot
I made this recipe exactly as you stated and it turned out great. I had never cooked veggies on the grill before but will from now on using this recipe. I prepared it early in the day and then just threw in on the grill at supper time. Thanks again for sharing. :)
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed into approximately 1/2-3/4 inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, sliced into approximately 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced into approximately 1 inch pieces
- 1 head broccoli, florets,only,discard stems
- 2 -3 tablespoons mccormick's roasted garlic monterey poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- wash, and slice all veggies as directed.
- place in large resealable plastic bag, add McCormicks Seasoning, and garlic powder.
- seal bag and toss, to distribute seasoning.
- add olive oil.
- reseal bag and toss to coat veggies again.
- pour veggies into med foil pan, cover with aluminum foil, puncture foil a few times with knife to create vents.
- place on med fire, for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- cook longer is desired.
- note: i am more of a dump cook the seasonings mentioned are approx.
- use more or less as you choose.