Recipe by School Chef
Now that grilling weather is here I fire up the grill and start cooking. This is a refreshing way to use up tomatoes.
Top Review by loof
Great tomato recipe! I loved roasted tomatoes and this recipe was a great combination with the garlic, parsley and basil. The vinegar was the perfect final touch. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and quarter tomatoes.
- Peel garlic and cut in half.
- Toss first 5 ingredients together.
- Place on foil on medium- hot grill.
- Cook until tomatoes are soft and browning, turning to insure even cooking.
- Remove from grill, Pour into bowl.
- Top with chopped herbs
- Sprinkle vinegar over mixture.
- Serve warm.