Now that grilling weather is here I fire up the grill and start cooking. This is a refreshing way to use up tomatoes.
- Wash and quarter tomatoes.
- Peel garlic and cut in half.
- Toss first 5 ingredients together.
- Place on foil on medium- hot grill.
- Cook until tomatoes are soft and browning, turning to insure even cooking.
- Remove from grill, Pour into bowl.
- Top with chopped herbs
- Sprinkle vinegar over mixture.
- Serve warm.
Great tomato recipe! I loved roasted tomatoes and this recipe was a great combination with the garlic, parsley and basil. The vinegar was the perfect final touch. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These were DELICIOUS! I purchased A LOT of roma tomatos and to my disapointment they were kind of dry. Well I found this recipe and WOW, they came out amazing. They became so incredibly juicy and flavorful. I could have eaten them all on my own but my fiance' made me share. Thanks for posting such a simple yet delicious recipe. I will be making these often.