1/1 Photo of Fire Roasted Tomato Salad
School Chef's Note:
Now that grilling weather is here I fire up the grill and start cooking. This is a refreshing way to use up tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and quarter tomatoes.
- 2Peel garlic and cut in half.
- 3Toss first 5 ingredients together.
- 4Place on foil on medium- hot grill.
- 5Cook until tomatoes are soft and browning, turning to insure even cooking.
- 6Remove from grill, Pour into bowl.
- 7Top with chopped herbs
- 8Sprinkle vinegar over mixture.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fire Roasted Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g