Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a 4 ingredient, simple to make treat for xmas
Make and share this Fire Logs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces peanuts
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- red sugar crystals
- Melt chips in microwave or in top of double boiler.
- When melted, add noodles and peanuts.
- Stir ingredients until well mixed.
- Be careful not to break noodles.
- Drop by tbsp onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles.
- Put in refrigerator for 1/2 hour or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and put on dish.
- Then put back in fridge.
These are so easy, quick, and delicious! Glad I didn't wait to try them. I did omit the red sugar crystals, so we've renamed them muddy birds nests. Thanks.
Easy and tasty but they never made it to the freezer the way I had planned. Worked well in my Christmas tins. Thanks.
Sweet, salty, and very simple to make. I'll make this one again for my Christmas trays. Very good.