Recipe by Xiola Blue
Top Review by rpgaymer
This was a nice salad that was enjoyed by all. I actually enjoyed the salad more after an hour after being prepared, as the leftovers the next day were a bit too "pickled" for my tastes. Overall, it paired perfectly with the beer burgers I made.
- 4 -5 tomatoes, diced into bite-size chunks
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 -3 green onions, bulb part dices, green part sliced thinly
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3 radishes, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing together and put it in a saucepan on the stove.
- Bring to a boil.
- Prepare the veggies and mix together in serving bowl.
- Pour hot dressing over top, stir, refrigerate, and allow to marinate at least 1 hour.
- Gets better if marinated overnight.
- Will keep for several days.