Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty treat that the head cook at Camp Susque thought up as a night-time snack for the girl counselors. Cook time is prep time, minus the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 5 jumbo marshmallows
- 5 full-sized graham crackers
- 118.29 ml chocolate frosting, preferably homemade
- Break graham crackers in half.
- Smear each cracker half with a layer of frosting.
- Cut marshmellows in half length-wise, so that they have a curved side and a flat side.
- Place one marshmellow half onto one graham cracker half, curved side down. Repeat with the rest of the marshmellows.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar to desired ratio, and sprinkle on top of the marshmellows.