Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is similar to Green Mill's recipe, I found it on a calorie counting website. Therefore all items can be switched out with fat free if preferred.
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup red bell pepper (sweet, canned)
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a blender, liquefy sweet red bell peppers, jalapenos, ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and half & half.
- heat olive oil in skillet.
- add all the seasonings and spices to blended mix and then pour into the warmed skillet.
- sauce is ready when heated throughout.
- pour over your favorite noodles and enjoy.
- cayenne and ground red pepper may be reduced to taste - this recipe is very heated.
- tasted could with shrimp or chicken too.