This is similar to Green Mill's recipe, I found it on a calorie counting website. Therefore all items can be switched out with fat free if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup red bell pepper (sweet, canned)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1In a blender, liquefy sweet red bell peppers, jalapenos, ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and half & half.
- 2heat olive oil in skillet.
- 3add all the seasonings and spices to blended mix and then pour into the warmed skillet.
- 4sauce is ready when heated throughout.
- 5pour over your favorite noodles and enjoy.
- 6cayenne and ground red pepper may be reduced to taste - this recipe is very heated.
- 7tasted could with shrimp or chicken too.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fire Desert Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: