Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great cocktail nibbles.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (the older the tastier!)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, pepper sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll dough into balls 1-inch in diameter and place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
I used to make this recipe years and years ago! It made a really special little snack cookie/cracker with a bit of a bite. Thanks so much for posting this and reminding me of how much I like these.