1 hr 5 mins
A great halloween side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the wild rice well and drain.
- 2Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large heavy saucepan and saute the onion for several minutes until soft.
- 3Add the dried cranberries and rice and mix well.
- 4Add the chicken stock and salt.
- 5Bring to a simmer, cover, and continue to cook over very low heat, checking occasionally, for 45 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- 6Add additional broth if needed.
- 7Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium pan and saute the grapes until warm and fragrant.
- 8Add grapes and parsley to the cooked rice.
- 9Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fire Ants and Fleas
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 433.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 18.3 g