Recipe by Teri
From Cooking Light Sweet-hot pepper jelly and tangy pineapple preserves create an easy glaze for the ham.
- 1 (5 1/2-6 lb) low-sodium smoked ham
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper jelly
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim fat and rind from ham half.
- Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine jelly and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Brush about one-third of jelly mixture over ham.
- Bake at 425° for 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325° (do not remove ham from oven); bake an additional 45 minutes, basting ham with jelly mixture every 15 minutes.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.