Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in our local supermarket flier and modified it slightly. I made the salsa and took it to a potluck where it was a big hit! My family really likes it too.
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, leaves only
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, diced (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 lime, fresh squeezed juice
- Combine ingredients in large bowl. Cover and chill for at least one hour. Serve with tortilla chips or as topping for grilled chicken or fish.