Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a wonderful gift! For Christmas we made jars and passed them out to our neighbors and friends. If you love pickles try these.
- Empty gallon jar of pickles into a large bowl, throwing away the juice.
- Cut the pickles into 1-inch chunks.
- Return the pickles into the jar, alternating with all other ingredients listed above.
- Put lid on jar and leave sitting out on kitchen counter until sugar has turned into liquid (about three days).
- If giving as a gift, distribute evenly into smaller jars.
- This is great with bland turkey sandwiches at Thanksgiving and Christmas!