Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I apparently copied the original recipe down wrong (2 cups of olive oil?? That can’t be right!) so I took extreme liberties with it when I made this. I added black olives and used white onions instead of the chives. This would be better with fresh herbs. It's spicy, so serve it with some chewy bread and a mixed green salad.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, chopped (Romas are the best)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives or 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, cut in 1/2
- 16 ounces pasta
- In a large bowl, combine everything except the pasta.
- Set aside (the longer, the better).
- Cook pasta.
- Drain and toss with the sauce.