1/1 Photo of Fire and Ice Marinickles (No Canning Marinated Pickles)
Sue Lau's Note:
An easy and interesting pickle mix. Great for low-carb diets if you go the sugarfree/splenda route.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain jalapeno and pickle brines into a saucepan.
- 2Stir in your sugar or Splenda.
- 3Bring mixture to a boil.
- 4Pour hot brine over sliced pickles and jalapenos in a heat-safe bowl.
- 5Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- 6Stir pickles until they are well mixed with the sweet pickles and pack into jars.
- 7Cover with sweetened brine.
- 8Refrigerate about 1 week, then serve as desired.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fire and Ice Marinickles (No Canning Marinated Pickles)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g