Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From the Tabasco Pepperfest Cookbook for the Chilie head in you.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 medium cinnamon stick
- 1 orange rind, strip seen note
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- orange rind twists, for garnish
- Use a small orange.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat milk, cinnamon stick, orange peel and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Strain mixture.
- In large bowl combine milk mixure, vanilla extract, sweetened condensed milk and Tabasco pepper sauce. Gently fold in whipped cream. Cover and freeze until firm, stirring once.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into glasses or dessert dishes. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and orange peel twists, if desired.
- Recipe Source:.
- TABASCO PEPPERFEST COOKBOOK.