Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
My sister made this for breakfast while hubby and I visited with her Labor Day Weekend on a small island off the coast of Maine. She served with fresh picked raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Preheat oven to 350. Divide butter into 2 9" cake pans and melt in oven while it preheats.
- Mix together eggs and milk until blended. Add flour and 1 T sugar.
- Divide batter evenly between pans, right on top of melted butter.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan. 1/2 cake per person.
- Serve warm with optional fruit, maple syrup and 1 T sour cream per pancake dalloped in the center.
This was a great breakfast today, used thawed frozen mixed berries for the topping so it didnt look as pretty but it tasted fantastic. Scaled it in half and ate both halves *blush*