My sister made this for breakfast while hubby and I visited with her Labor Day Weekend on a small island off the coast of Maine. She served with fresh picked raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Divide butter into 2 9" cake pans and melt in oven while it preheats.
- 2Mix together eggs and milk until blended. Add flour and 1 T sugar.
- 3Divide batter evenly between pans, right on top of melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan. 1/2 cake per person.
- 7Serve warm with optional fruit, maple syrup and 1 T sour cream per pancake dalloped in the center.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g