- 2 cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 dash white pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the cucumbers. Do not peel, but score the skin by peeling the lines of a fork lengthwise through the peel.
- Slice cucumbers into very thin slices. Put into bowl with a lid.
- Mix the dressing ingredients.Pour over the cucumber slices and toss lightly.
- Cover with a lid and shake to coat evenly. Chill several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- It keeps well for days!