- 4 cups dried split green peas, washed
- 8 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared hot mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (35%)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak pea overnight.
- Rinse and Drain.
- In a large pot, bring peas and water to boil over high heat and reduce to simmer until tender (60min).
- Puree the soup and add butter, sal tand pepper, and mustard.
- Cook, stirring oftne over medium heat, 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Serve with whipping cream.